HPD Ford Ranger PX 3.2L Front Mount Intercooler IK-FR2-F
This intercooler kit is difficult to fit to a later model PX3 ranger, we recommend this is installed by a mechanic
This High Performance Diesel intercooler kit has been designed to suit Ford Ranger PX current models (2012+). The intercooler delivers reduced inlet temperatures and engine running temperatures. This kit allows fitment of a winch and bull bar and re-positions the intercooler into a higher position that is less likely to suffer damage when off-roading. HPD have also designed a transmission cooler to help maintain cooler transmission temps while off roading or towing your caravan.
This Ford Ranger 3.2L intercooler kit responds well with engine tuning. With the cooler intake temperatures produced from HPD's intercooler kit enables a safe increase in torque and power.
- Bar & Plate Core 600x300x76mm
- Alloy mandrel bent piping
- Quality silicone hoses and clamps
- Laser cut Mounting brackets
- Winch & bull bar Compatible*
- Hot side piping 57mmø
- Cold side piping 63mmø
- No cutting of radiator support for piping
- CNC billet map sensor boss for OEM map sensor fitment